Sri Satchitanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jai


With Sai's blessings, I would like to share my experiences with other Sai devotees. Sai Baba's miracles have always saved us from all troubles and our lives are blessed because He has gifted us the strength of faith in Him. This blog is my humble offering to Sai with the hope that anyone who reads this blog, all his worries would be taken care of by reading about Sai.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shirdi Sai Baba cured my mother...

Jai Sai Ram

With great humility i wish to share this story of sai baba curing my mother of her tumor.

In 2008 sept my mother was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. The doctors were very sure that it was cancerous and she probably doesn't have more than a couple of months to live. They asked us to take her back home from the hospital as they said that there is not much they can do for her. Let her be at home in her last few days. We got my mother back home and at around this time my husband suggested that we should go to shirdi and pray for her.

We went to shirdi the next day and we offered our prayers to baba. We went and lit incense near the dhuni on the Thursday and prayed for my mothers health and well being. After offering the prayers, we felt that sai baba is assuring us that our mother will be fine. We came back home and that evening a very old friend of ours called us up and told us that he used to go to a neurologist who was very good and maybe we should take his opinion too. We thought that this must be sai's leela and that sai is showing us a way.

We took our mothers reports to this neurosurgeon. Initially he too was convinced that there could nothing be done for my mother, but he did say that he wasnt 100% sure if nothing can be done. He thought that there is still a slight chance that the tumor may not be cancerous. He asked us to get my mother to his hospital.

Over the next one month, my mother was in the hospital, and various tests were being done and different treatments were tried on her. She started to show improvement and the tumor in her brain did not show any more growth. That is when the doctor said that she would recover, it would take time, but she would be fine.

Its been two years since she got out of the hospital and she is still under medication but she is very healthy, she walks around, takes care of herself and us and does not show any trace of ever being so ill in her life.

Its only with sai;s grace that my mother is with us today. I believe that it was sai who showed us the way and who was always with us and gave us our mother back.

Jai sai ram.

1 comment: